TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. In anticipation of an upcoming award, we are seeking a Help Desk Analyst, who lives within a commutable distance of Washington, D.C., to join our team.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government clearance is required for this position.
Although this position is currently a full-time telecommuting position, it will eventually require on-site work. We will continue to put our employee’s health and safety first with appropriate social distancing and sanitation guidelines when our employees will need to report on site. To the greatest extent possible, we advocate for continued telework. In addition, to support the safety of our current and prospective employees our interview process is fully remote and is conducted via phone and video interviews.
- Provide expertise for common IT Security practices and activities
- Provide support to federal clients on Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and Microsoft Security Patches
- Support best practices for secure access to web-based efforts for providing security support at the desktop locations
- Experience supporting federal agencies with Security Knowledge of common IT Security practices and activities such as Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), Microsoft Security Patches, and best practices for secure access to web-based efforts for providing security support at the desktop locations
- Obtain and maintain a certification that meets DoD 8570 requirements or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2019 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fourth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the fifth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.