TCG is an award-winning Government solutions provider. We are seeking a Business Development Coordinator, who currently resides in the Washington DC metropolitan area, to join the TCG team at a major Federal agency.
US citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance is required for this position.
Generic Administrative and Office Support Duties:
- Handle requests for information and data
- Prepare written responses to routine inquiries
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- Set up for meetings (request, pickup and return laptop/projector from admin staff as needed; set up laptop/projector in advance of meetings and tear down afterwards; open Shared Desktop or Online Meeting rooms; etc)
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
Business Development Duties:
- Initiate outreach to develop new partner opportunities.
- Maintain the database of potential customers.
- Support the communication with existing and prospective partners
- Track partner assignment for Federal personnel
- Contribute to the shared service program marketing and outreach plan.
- Work with Federal clients to prepare presentations for prospective groups and agencies.
- Learn budget processes and concepts
- Assist in identifying, analyzing, developing, implementing, enhancing, and maintaining tools and services to improve information sharing, communication and collaboration across government.
Funding Management Duties:
- Support the team in tracking funding
- Lead the team’s efforts in funds collection from partners
- Coordinate end of year funding activities
- Assist business team in data collection and analysis
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of relevant post-graduate work experience
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must have proficiency with MS Word and other MS Office applications
- Must be skilled at planning and organizing
- Must be adept at prioritizing
- Must be adept at problem assessment and problem solving
- Must have experience with information gathering and information monitoring
- Must demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be flexible and adaptable
- Must have a strong customer service orientation
- Must be able to work collegially with other members of the team
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, Business, or a related discipline
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2018 Fortune magazine named TCG as a “Great Place to Work” for the second year and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the fourth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.