TCG is an award-winning IT solutions provider to the Federal government. We are seeking a SharePoint Administrator/Developer, who currently resides in the Washington, DC metropolitan area, to join our team on a high-profile project at a major Federal agency.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance are required.
The SharePoint Administrator/Developer will provide administrative support for our client’s SharePoint 2013 environment, as well as assist with minor enhancements to existing SharePoint applications that support critical agency functions.
- Install, configure, operate and maintain SharePoint 2010 and/or 2013 servers in a single farm configuration
- Experience with creating, configuration, monitoring, managing, and review of SharePoint application service performance, SharePoint Farm service, Site Collections, Central Administration, search, and User Profile Services
- Configuring all service applications like Search, Metadata, UserProfile Synchronization etc.
- Creation of a Content DB and maintaining it
- Assignment of proper permission levels for all users of the site
- Training and supporting the business users in their day to day involvement in SharePoint sites.
- Solid understanding of IIS, Active Directory and Mail Configuration
- Configuration of Business Connectivity Services for connecting to a SQL database or a WCF service
- Utilize Central Administration to monitor, provision, and configure SharePoint
- Experience installing & troubleshooting Cumulative Updates and Service Packs
- Perform administrative activities which include troubleshooting, site creation, end-user access and problem resolution
- Provide SharePoint out of the box development support to include forms and workflow creation, maintenance and troubleshooting using SharePoint Designer
- Provide support for custom SharePoint applications, both 3rd party and those developed in-house
- Demonstrated documentation of SharePoint processes and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of the software development lifecycle and Agile development
- Strong documentation skills
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- Hands-on experience managing a SharePoint 2013 Server Farm
- Experience planning and applying Windows Server 2012 and SharePoint specific patches
- Experience writing PowerShell commands to automate farm maintenance is a must have
- Experience installing and managing SSL certificates
- Familiarity with DISA mandated STIGs for server and web application certification and accreditation
- Experience with implementing load balancer for front-end web servers is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2017 Fortune magazine named TCG as a “Great Place to Work” for the second year and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the third straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.