TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking a Software Engineer (Virtualization) to join our team.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
Although this position is currently a full-time telecommuting position, it will eventually require on-site work. We will continue to put our employee’s health and safety first with appropriate social distancing and sanitation guidelines when our employees will need to report on site. To the greatest extent possible, we advocate for continued telework. In addition, to support the safety of our current and prospective employees our interview process is fully remote and is conducted via phone and video interviews.
- Agile provisioning of virtual compute, storage, and network resources
- Administration and lifecycle management of hypervisors, automation and orchestration software
- Evaluation of cloud operations platforms, including cloud IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Experience working with at least one public cloud environment, such as Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Open Source IT tools and architectures, especially OpenStack and Lambda
- Experience in at least one scripting or programming environment (as an example Python, PowerShell)
- At least three (3) years of experience in each of the following items:
- Experience with VMware vSphere and vSphere Cloud Automation.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and Linux.
- Networking experience TCP/IP, DNS, NetBIOS, switching, routing, VLANs
- Bachelor’s Degree in science, technology, engineering, or math is required
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2019 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fourth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the fifth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.