TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. In anticipation of an upcoming award, we are seeking a Software Tester to join our team. This is primarily a telecommuting position.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments
- Originality and innovative in determining how to accomplish testing and tasks
- Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems
- Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable
- Works closely with software engineers and developers to test features and identify and resolve bugs
- Plans and documents test cases, develops test benches and performs design validation and testing
- May involve writing test scripts and involve some automation of the test procedure
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement automated test tools and strategies
- Design, implement, and conduct test and evaluation procedures to ensure system requirements are met
- Develop, maintain, and upgrade automated test scripts and architectures for application products
- Analyze test cases and provide regular progress reports.
- Serve as subject matter specialist providing testing know-how for the support of user requirements of complex to highly complex software/hardware applications.
- Direct and/or participate in all phases of risk management assessments and software/hardware development with emphasis on analysis of user requirements, test design and test tools selection
- Over 4 years of IT experience with a BS degree; OR over 6 years of IT experience with a Formal IT Certification
- Experience in applying a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments
- Experience planning major technology assignments and recommends major changes affecting project growth and success
- Experience applying technical expertise across multiple project assignments
- Complete experience with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) support, coding application logic via various programming languages and Integrated Development Environments (IDE), and deploying applications via various Application Server platforms
- Experience handling multiple tasks, changing priorities, and timely action
- Experience in information technology systems and applications testing
- Experience with Agile methodologies and Agile project management.
- Requires strong testing experience and familiarity with various test methodologies and or software languages.
- Experience with testing tools such as Selenium or Pa11y
- BS degree or Formal IT Certification
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2020 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the sixth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.