TCG, Inc. is an award-winning, government IT solutions provider. We are seeking a Security Analyst to join our project team at a major Federal agency.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance check are required.
In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring the proper operation of security tools throughout the enterprise. Some of the tools this role will be working with are: Fortigate firewalls, ForeScout CounterAct, Fortify SCA/WebInspect, Trustwave DBProtect, and Tenable SC/IO/Nessus.
This will require troubleshooting and configuration on Windows and Linux OSes. Daily review of tool operation and repair of any issues discovered in the tool pipeline (from agent to report delivery). The selected candidate will assist others in the organization to create reports and dashboards from the tools. You can expect to perform OS-level and application-level debugging and troubleshooting to ensure the smooth operation of the organization’s tools.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working as a Systems Administrator
- Professional level certification in at least one of the following: Fortigate firewalls, ForeScout CounterAct, Fortify SCA/WebInspect, Trustwave DBProtect, Tenable SC/IO/Nessus
- Administration and maintenance of various security tools (Experience with these or similar products: FortiGate firewalls, ForeScout CounterAct, Fortify SCA/WebInspect, Trustwave DBProtect, Tenable SC/IO/Nessus)
- Network and Windows/Linux OS troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of web protocols and the ability to perform diagnostics
- Working knowledge of security-focused enterprise toolsets
- Experience with various product installation, integration & support
- Experience developing customized reports and dashboards
- Ability to create system documentation for ongoing system management
- Troubleshooting, debugging, and diagnostic skills in a complex IT environment
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work directly with clients at all levels of an organization, including high-level internal and external stakeholders
- Linux/Windows administration certifications, Splunk Power User, Offensive Security Certified Professionals (OSCP)
- Working knowledge of web security best practices
- Programming/development experience with Python or comparable language
- Systems automation
- Experience with Kali Linux, and the suite of tools within it
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater, and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2019 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. on their best workplace lists for the fourth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the fifth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us… we’ll make you happy.