TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. In anticipation of an upcoming award, we are seeking a Technical Project Manager with OneStream experience to join our team. While currently remote, this position will ultimately involve a mix of on-site and remote work.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
- Ability to work with and communicate effectively with team members (consultants, technical staff, subject experts) and clients to define project activities and resolve issues and problems
- Ability to communicate within and across teams
- Possess and demonstrate excellent writing skills
- Ability to talk to clients about technology with the understanding that clients are not themselves technologists, and with the political savvy to know how to phrase issues to reassure rather than overwhelm clients
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, organize, and lead problem resolution efforts in a fast paced environment
- Management and supervisory skills
- A minimum of two years of experience with OneStream
- Experience managing an agile implementation
- Experience in budget formulation in the Federal Government is preferred
- B.S./B.A. in a relevant discipline
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement. Reasonable accommodations may be available for those not vaccinated due to health reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, caste, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2021 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the sixth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the seventh straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.