You’ve stumbled upon the rare B Corp government contractor! At TCG, we aim to prove that businesses can be good to their employees and responsible to their community, all while being profitable. We’re an award-winning IT solutions provider to the Federal government, currently seeking a Test Engineer to join our team on a high-profile project supporting a major Federal agency.
Although this is a telecommuting position, candidates must reside in the Washington, DC metropolitan area or within Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania (excluding the City of Philadelphia), Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, or Wisconsin.
This position also requires the ability to pass a Federal Government background check, for which U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Write, automate, and run test scripts to ensure that every phase and feature of the software solution is tested
- Develop reusable automated test scripts and maintain their compatibility with software as application changes
- Work closely with business analysts, developers, and stakeholders to create test plans, test cases, and test scripts
- Performing automated and manual testing of web applications
- Supporting users with application training and technical support
- A minimum of 6 years of automated testing experience in an automated testing environment, including implementing test plans, test cases, and test procedures
- A minimum of 6 years of experience with Selenium, Watir/Webdriver
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with NeoLoad or comparable software
- A minimum of 6 years performing unit, integration, system, and regression software testing in an Agile Scrum environment
- A minimum of 6 years documenting test results for corrective actions, reports, and audits
- Understanding of the principles of system analysis and quality assurance
- Experience collaborating with developers and other analysts to define system needs
- Clear communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to learn and contribute quickly to project requirements
- Ability to prioritize and organize efforts in a fast-paced environment
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity and a customer service-oriented personality
- Bachelors’ degree in a relevant discipline preferred
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement. Reasonable accommodations may be available for the not vaccinated due to health reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, caste, or veteran status.
Our B Corp mission is reflected in our benefits and perqs which include health care, 401K match, parental leave, adoption assistance, financial planning services, student loan repayment assistance, and annual training budgets, among others. There’s more, see for yourself.
TCG is recognized for treating employees well. In fact, in 2022 The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the 8th straight year, and Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the sixth year in a row, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance our employees are able to achieve. And our CEO was ranked best, by virtue of TCG employees’ votes, among all midsize companies in the Washington Post Top Workplace survey.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.
Internal title/grade: Quality Assurance Engineer, Grade 6