TCG is an award‐winning, government IT solutions provider. We are seeking a Test Engineer, who currently lives in the Washington, DC, metropolitan area, to join our project team at a major Federal agency.
US Citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance are required for this position.
- Ensuring every phase and feature of the software solution is tested and any potential issue is identified and fixed before the product goes live
- Creating test plans, test cases, and test scripts
- Performing functional testing of the system
- Supporting users with application training and technical support
- At least 3 years experience testing through a full system development life cycle, including implementing test plans, test cases, and test procedures
- Minimum 2 years in analyzing test data
- Minimum 2 years performing unit, integration, system, and regression software testing in an Agile Scrum environment
- Minimum 2 years documenting test results for corrective actions, reports, and audits
- Understanding of the principles of system analysis and quality assurance
- Experience collaborating with developers and other analysts to define system needs
- Experience developing test plans, test cases, and test scripts
- Clear communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to learn and contribute quickly to project requirements
- Ability to prioritize and organize efforts in a fast‐paced environment
- Independent problem‐solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity and a customer service‐orientated personality
- Experience with automated test frameworks and tools including Selenium, Watir/Webdriver, and NeoLoad
- Bachelors’ degree in a relevant discipline preferred
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick‐child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee‐led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2019 Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the fourth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the fifth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.