TCG is an award‐winning Government technology solutions provider. In anticipation of winning an upcoming contract award, we are seeking a Training Specialist, who currently lives in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, to be part of our team on a project located in the Rockville/Bethesda area.
US Citizenship or Permanent Residence and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance are required for this position.
- Train personnel by conducting formal classroom courses, workshops, and seminars.
- Revise, research, and develop training courses and catalogs
- Prepare instructor materials to include: course outline, background material, and training aids.
- Prepare student materials to include: course manuals, workbooks, handouts, completion certificates, and course critique forms
- Prepare reports and monitor training completion to ensure compliance in support of federal regulations and customer goals
- Utilize training platforms and software such as modeling, simulation and prototyping to enhance training programs
- Work with the Project Lead and Program Manager to identify future training opportunities
- 3 years of experience creating training programs and materials
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience creating training programs within a federal environment
- Knowledge of information security policies, platforms, and software
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
***This position is contingent upon the award of this position to TCG.***
Why should you consider a position that is contingent upon the award? Check out our thoughts on this: https://www.tcg.com/blog/why-you-should-respond-to-ads-for-jobs-that-are-contingent-on-contract-award/
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick‐child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee‐led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2019 Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the fourth year and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the fifth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.