TCG is an award-winning IT solutions provider to the Federal government. We are seeking a UX Designer, who currently resides in the Washington, DC metropolitan area, to join our team on a high-profile project at a Federal agency.
U.S. Citizenship and a current Public Trust (or the ability to obtain a Federal Government Clearance) is required for this position. Upon demonstrating the ability to work independently and the required level of professionalism some telecommuting may be offered for this role.
- Minimum 4 years strong experience with UX, and other relevant tools
- UX Designer certifications
- Knowledge of UX, graphic and web design
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and provide recommendations for resolution
- Experience eliciting requirements from Stakeholders, SMEs and/or Product Owners
- Ability to generate reports for senior management to showcase findings and track usability goals
- Proficiency with producing UX deliverables – wireframes, sitemaps & user flows
- Aptitude to understand and contribute quickly to project requirements
- Ability to prioritize and contribute to project efforts
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, and creativity
- Ability to contribute to UI design and development “Best Practices” and standards
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Capability to communicate UX vision to team members and Stakeholders
- Knowledge of other design and prototyping tools
- Knowledge of government IT requirements and standard operating procedures
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet critical deadlines
- Strong collaborative and communication skills (verbal & writing)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/MIS/Engineering or significant experience in a related discipline
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2018 Fortune magazine named TCG as a “Great Place to Work” for the third year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the fourth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.