TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking a UX/UI Designer to join our team.
US Citizenship or Permanent Resident status and the ability to pass and maintain a Federal government (Public Trust) clearance is required for this position.
Although this is a telecommuting position, candidates must reside within a commutable distance of the Washington, DC metropolitan area as this position may require onsite work in the future.
- Conduct research on usability and customer experience
- Clarify requirements and segregate them into functional and non-functional categories
- Present solutions, ideas, and recommendations that serve the requirements
- Document the discussions, concepts, and the finalized scope
- Create designs that align with the user needs
- Prepare mockups, prototypes, wireframes, and interaction diagrams
- Oversee and contribute to the development of the screens.
- Conduct testing to validate that the developed functionality is in accordance with the scope
- Continuously research and strive to understand audience needs better and improve the existing systems
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in UX/UI design
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and other UI development tools
- Experience with Section 508 Compliance
- Research and analysis skills
- A thorough understanding of user interface design, information architecture, and human factors
- An understanding of graphic designing and UI designing concepts
- Exceptional communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Documentation and articulation skills
- Innovative and creative outlook
- Good command over spoken and written communication
- Experience with Office 365
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement. Reasonable accommodations may be available for those not vaccinated due to health reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Naturally, TCG, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, caste, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for emergency child care and gym memberships, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG, Inc. paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2021 Fortune magazine named TCG, Inc. as a “Great Place to Work” for the sixth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG, Inc. as a “Top Workplace” for the seventh straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG, Inc. offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.