TCG is an award‐winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking a Web Front‐End Developer, who currently resides in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, to join our team. The Web Front‐End Developer is responsible for delivery of coded web pages and supporting artifacts for a variety of web applications and sites.
US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Federal government security clearance is required for this position.
- A minimum of 2 years experience with web design and development
- Experience with responsive Web design
- Solid understanding of HTML5 markup
- Solid understanding of CSS3
- Strong working knowledge of Section 508 compliance issues
- Significant experience in modifying existing HTML and CSS for cross‐browser compatibility
- Strong communications skills
- Good organization skills and ability to manage a dynamic workload
- Ability to deliver working code in an Agile development environment
- Demonstrates an ability to contribute quickly to project requirements
- Demonstrates an ability to prioritize and organize efforts in a fast‐paced environment
- Independent problem‐solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity and a customer service‐orientated personality
- Writing SQL queries
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience writing markup for JSP, JSTL, and the Apache Velocity template engine
- Experience with designing for applications written in Ruby On Rails, PHP, or Java
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Drupal 5 or 6; WordPress; Confluence
- AJAX, JSON, XML and XSLT experience
- Experience with Angular, Bootstrap or other front‐end frameworks
- Ability to work with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Demonstrates excellent grammar and spelling in all written communication
- Speaks well and clearly
- Experience writing unit, integration, and functional tests
- Bachelor’s degree
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick‐child daycare, fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee‐led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2019 Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the fourth year in a row and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the fifth straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.