You’ve stumbled upon the rare B Corp government contractor! At TCG, we aim to prove that businesses can be good to their employees and responsible to their community, all while being profitable. We’re an award-winning IT solutions provider to the Federal government, currently seeking a Team Coordinator to join our team on a high-profile project supporting a major Federal agency.
U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain a security clearance from the United States Federal government are required. This is a fully remote position. While we are actively recruiting, note that we expect to make a final selection in August.
The Team Coordinator will work in a challenging, fast-paced environment supporting TCG’s WinTeam, the group that pursues and wins new contracts for the company. The team utilizes a unique combination of technologies and methods to engage and win work with senior government leaders, and will provide a wealth of opportunity and experience for the right candidate.
You will find success in this role if you are able to work independently to the maximum extent possible, effectively collaborate with a wide range of people (including senior government executives), learn unfamiliar material and techniques quickly, exhibit great attention to detail, execute under aggressive deadlines, and adapt rapidly to changing circumstances. You will need to show initiative and be able to manage multiple tasks in a small amount of time. A strong work ethic, while also valuing collaboration and communication, is a must.
- Directly support the VP of Business Development to administratively manage and coordinate team-wide activities and scrum
- Directly support the leads for Business Development, Proposal Production, and Marketing to coordinate team activities and scrums, and ensure program coherence and progress
- Facilitate collaborative sessions with subject matter experts
- Identify areas and potential projects where process redesign and improvement will make a significant impact
- Provide meeting logistical support, produce meeting agendas, and track follow-up items
- Prepare materials and draft detailed minutes for key meetings
- Identify, communicate, and propose mitigations for risks and issues that would have an impact on projects
- Produce status reports on assigned projects and/or activities to project managers
- Assist with quality assurance and deliverable review
- Create timely, detailed team communications as needed
- Research and gather requirements for projects
- Provide quality Google Slides/PowerPoint content for presentations and mock-ups
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with a degree or a minimum of 5 years of experience without a degree
- Team-focused attitude and ability to work proactively and efficiently with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Self-directed and motivated with strong analytical skills, and systematic and orderly planning abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail to ensure all deliverables are thorough and accurate
- Collaborative, “can-do” attitude with the ability to work with all levels of management
- Proficiency in the use of Google Suite and MS Office products: Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to multi-task and function in fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- A talent for creativity and problem-solving
- Ability to work well within a team
- Willingness to learn and take on new responsibilities
- Experience of Agile Scrum approach to team management, communications, and daily operations
- Academic or professional experience with project coordination and communications management
- Experience with using issue-tracking systems, such as Jira
- Familiarity with collaboration tools such as Confluence, Google Suite, and Salesforce
- Experience with creating, leading, and/or participating in informational and persuasive presentations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business Management, or Public Policy preferred
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a job requirement. Reasonable accommodations may be available for those not vaccinated due to health reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, caste, or veteran status.
Our B Corp mission is reflected in our benefits, including offerings like health care, 401K match, parental leave, adoption assistance, financial planning services, student loan repayment assistance, and training budget, among others. There’s more, see for yourself.
TCG is recognized for treating employees well, in fact, in 2022 The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the 8th straight year, and Fortune magazine named TCG on their best workplace lists for the sixth year in a row, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve. And our CEO was ranked best, by virtue of TCG employees’ votes, among all midsize companies in the Washington Post Top Workplace survey.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.
Internal Title/Grade: WinTeam Coordinator, Grade 3