TCG is a proud holder of the CIO‐SP3 Small Business government‐wide acquisition contract (GWAC) that helps all our current and future customers meet their procurement needs. (Complete contract information is here, and TCG contract information is here.) Managed by NIH’s NITAAC office, key facts about the contract include:
- 10 year period of performance, with task performance possible until the year 2027
- $20 billion contract ceiling; tasks have no predetermined ceiling
- Usable by all government customers, with direct ordering capability
- “Every IT service you can think of. Any IT solution you can imagine,” according to NITAAC
- Extremely competitive rates and fees
- Buyers receive small business credit
For more information, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualifications and Task Areas
TCG is an innovator in health IT for NIH and other Federal government customers, with established partnerships with leading life science IT experts. TCG is a high‐achieving, stable, reliable, award‐winning, and rapidly growing small business leader. Our achievements have resulted in TCG being one of the fastest‐growing companies in the United States.
We ensure project and task order excellence through our rigorous, complete, established, and proven project management processes and infrastructure, founded in the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) and the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK).
TCG has expertise across all task areas under CIO‐SP3 SB:
- Task Area 1: IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2: Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 3: Imaging
- Task Area 4: Outsourcing
- Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6: Integration Services
- Task Area 7: Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8: Digital Government
- Task Area 9: Enterprise Resource Planning
- Task Area 10: Software Development
- Main Contact: email@example.com
- David G. Cassidy, CIO-SP3 SB Program Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org | Office: 202-742-8471 | Mobile: 703-622-4588
- Lisa Alferieff, CIO-SP3 SB Deputy Program Manager – email@example.com | Office: 202-742-8468
- Jessica Downing, CIO-SP3 SB Contracts Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org | Office: 202-742-8487
Contract Number: HHSN316201200178W
Sponsor: National Institute of Health (NIH)
Administrator: NIH Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC)
Period of Performance: 07/15/2012 to 07/14/2022
Length of Contract: 10 Years
Contract Type: Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ), Task Order (FFP, CPFF, CPAF, T&M)
Labor Categories: Descriptions
Labor Rates: Contractor Site Rates / Government Site Rates
Prompt Payment Terms: No special discounts for prompt payment.
How to Place an Order: NITAAC designed the CIO-SP3-SB contract for ease of use, with a streamlined process for placing task orders: Submit your task order requirements through NITAAC. Contract specialists will perform a comprehensive assessment for scope, clarity, and other factors within 24 hours to ensure qualified responses. Upload your request for proposal (RFP) into e-GOS, NITAAC’s automated competition and management system, in less than 10 minutes. It will be automatically distributed to qualified contract holders. Requests for information (RFI) and Q&As can be issued through eGOS, too, which an agency can use as a database of record. TCG’s CIO-SP3 Program Management Office can help you navigate your options. Contact them on email@example.com.