All agencies within the Federal government can use the General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule Contracts. The GSA Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Federal Supply Group Information Technology (IT) contract delivers federal, state, and local customer agencies the tools and expertise needed to shorten procurement cycles, ensure compliance, and obtain the best value for innovative technology products, services, and solutions.
The MAS IT Contract provides for all IT-related professional services that TCG offers listed under Special Item Number (SIN) 54151S. This includes:
- IT facility operation and maintenance
- IT systems development services
- Automated information systems design and integration services
- Programming services
- IT backup and security services
- IT data conversion services
- IT network management services
- Automated news services, data services, or other information services
- Other information technology services, not elsewhere classified
- IT systems analysis services
Benefits of MAS IT Schedule: The MAS IT schedule gives federal agencies the ability to use a single contract to procure simple to complex fixed-price or labor hour IT professional services. When using the MAS IT schedule to acquire the professional services, agencies can:
- Use simplified acquisition procedures to issue a Request for Quotation (RFQ) using either your agency’s solicitation system or GSA’s eBuy solicitation system, or issue an RFQ directly to contractors using your agency’s procedures.
- Allow unique Contractor Team Arrangements to bring a wide variety of industry partners to the negotiating table.
- Customize terms and conditions in task orders – or through Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) – to meet specific requirements.
- Be assured that required FAR terms and conditions are incorporated into the contract.
- Ensure adequate participation by small businesses, including setting aside RFQs for various socioeconomic subgroups.
- Save time by using the streamlined procurement procedures of FAR Subpart 8.4.
Of special note are BPAs. These are innovative vehicles for satisfying agency-wide acquisition requirements. BPAs are established to fill recurring needs and can be agency-specific or apply to multiple agencies for requirements consolidation. The advantages of a BPA are:
- Reduced administrative costs and time
- Potential for additional quantity discounts
- Funds not obligated unless an order is placed against the BPA
- Orders can be of any size, and made at any frequency
- No “best value” selection requirements for each order
- The timelines to make an award under the GSA contract can be as little as three business days
Services offered under this contract
|Special Item Number (SIN)|
|54151S (Information Technology Services)
518210C (Cloud Computing & Cloud Related IT Professional Services)
54151HEAL (Health Information Technology Services)