All agencies within the Federal government can use the General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule Contracts. The GSA Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Federal Supply Group Professional Services (PS) provides for multiple GSA SINs under one contract number. Customers can utilize this contract to obtain Professional Services, specifically Business Administrative Services and beyond.
The Federal Supply Group PS Special Item Number (SIN) 541611 provides for services to help improve management and organizational effectiveness through the use of specialized advisory services, facilitation, survey, and training services. This includes:
- Operating advice and assistance on administrative and management issues
- Strategic and organizational planning
- Business process improvements
- Acquisition and grants management support
- Facilitation, surveys, and assessments
- Improvement of financial management systems
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Due diligence in validating an agency’s portfolio of assets and related support services
- Strategic financial planning
- Financial policy formulation and development
- Cost studies
- Actuarial services
- Economic and regulatory analysis
- Benchmarking and program metrics
- Business program and project management
Benefits of the MAS PS Schedule: The MAS PS Schedule gives federal agencies the ability to use a single contract to procure simple to complex fixed-price or labor hour professional services. When using the MAS PS to acquire the professional services, agencies can:
- Use simplified acquisition procedures to issue a Request for Quotation (RFQ) using either your agency’s solicitation system or GSA’s eBuy solicitation system, or issue an RFQ directly to contractors using your agency’s procedures.
- Allow unique Contractor Team Arrangements to bring a wide variety of industry partners to the negotiating table.
- Customize terms and conditions in task orders – or through Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) – to meet specific requirements.
- Be assured that required FAR terms and conditions are incorporated into the contract.
- Ensure adequate participation by small businesses, including setting aside RFQs for various socioeconomic subgroups.
- Save time by using the streamlined procurement procedures of FAR Subpart 8.4.
Of special note are BPAs. These are innovative vehicles for satisfying agency-wide acquisition requirements. BPAs are established to fill recurring needs and can be agency-specific or apply to multiple agencies for requirements consolidation. The advantages of a BPA are:
- Reduced administrative costs and time
- Potential for additional quantity discounts
- Funds not obligated unless an order is placed against the BPA
- Orders can be of any size, and made at any frequency
- No “best value” selection requirements for each order
- The timelines to make an award under the GSA contract can be as little as three business days
Services offered under this contract
|Special Item Number (SIN)||NAICS Code||SIN Name|
|874-1||541611||Integrated Consulting Services|
|(Complimentary) Information Technology Professional Services|