All agencies within the Federal government can use GSA Schedule Contracts. The GSA Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) Professional Services Schedule (PSS) provides for multiple GSA SINs under one contract number. Customers can utilize this contract to obtain Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (formerly MOBIS, GSA MAS 874).
MOBIS SIN CR499 provides for services to help improve management and organizational effectiveness through the use of specialized advisory services, facilitation, survey, and training services. This includes:
- Other professional services MOBIS
Benefits of the Professional Services Schedule: PSS gives federal agencies the ability to use a single contract to procure simple to complex fixed-price or labor hour professional services. When using PSS to acquire the professional services, agencies can:
- Use simplified acquisition procedures to issue a Request for Quotation (RFQ) using either your agency’s solicitation system or GSA’s eBuy solicitation system, or issue an RFQ directly to contractors using your agency’s procedures.
- Allow unique Contractor Team Arrangements to bring a wide variety of industry partners to the negotiating table.
- Customize terms and conditions in task orders – or through Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) – to meet specific requirements.
- Be assured that required FAR terms and conditions are incorporated into the contract.
- Ensure adequate participation by small businesses, including setting aside RFQs for various socioeconomic subgroups.
- Save time by using the streamlined procurement procedures of FAR Subpart 8.4.
Of special note are BPAs. These are innovative vehicles for satisfying agency-wide acquisition requirements. BPAs are established to fill recurring needs and can be agency-specific or apply to multiple agencies for requirements consolidation. The advantages of a BPA are:
- Reduced administrative costs and time
- Potential for additional quantity discounts
- Funds not obligated unless an order is placed against the BPA
- Orders can be of any size, and made at any frequency
- No “best value” selection requirements for each order
- The timelines to make an award under the GSA contract can be as little as three business days
Services offered under this contract
|Special Item Number (SIN)||NAICS Code||SIN Name|
|874-1||541611||Integrated Consulting Services|
|(Complimentary) Information Technology Professional Services|