Just a reminder that the National Grants Partnership hosts a regular meeting today at 1.30pm. If you haven’t registered to attend in person, don’t worry! You can view the webcast at no cost. For more information on this, check the agenda. Here’s a sample of what we’ll be discussing today:
- GAO Study of Grants.gov
- Grants.gov Update, including Cloud Computing & Track My Application
- Including Program Activity Codes in the CFDA in the Transparency Act Data Base
- American Recovery & Reinvestment Act (ARRA)
- Recommendations on Non-Profit Organization
- NGP Sponsorship of the Non-Profit Reserve Policy Tool Kit Project
Join us! And, remember, membership of the NGP is completely free!