100% of Partners rate TCG as being an “Excellent” or “Good” contractor to the Government
Every year, TCG asks its subcontractors to rate the company on corporate performance, contract management, effectiveness of communications, administrative competence, and other factors. The goal of the survey is to highlight how TCG can improve its relationships with subcontractors and service to customers. Key takeaways from this year’s 12th annual partner survey include:
- 100% of partners rate TCG as being an excellent or good contractor to the government.
- 100% say TCG listens to project team members and responds appropriately.
- 96% are highly or mostly enthusiastic about partnering with TCG again.
New questions were also implemented to provide better insight into potential areas for improvement:
- How would you rate TCG’s approach to business development against other prime contractors with whom you work?
- How would you rate TCG’s approach to proposal and response development against other prime contractors with whom you work?
This survey is a key component of the company’s ongoing commitment to ethical, honest, and productive collaborations with partners.
With full participation from 22 companies this year, the survey provided TCG with important information on areas for enhancement. Last year, 88% of partners reported knowing who their main contact is at TCG. That number has risen to 100% in the 2022 results.
There are always areas for improvement, and TCG will take the data from this year’s survey to make our partnerships even better. For instance, TCG received some ratings of “good” concerning effectiveness of communication. TCG aims to improve those ratings to 100% “excellent.” All feedback was shared with TCG management, and actions were assigned across the company to build on the positives and address the negatives. As a growing business, TCG relies on continual improvement to solidify its position as the industry’s most-valued federal IT prime contractor.
We thank our Partners for their help in making this happen, both through this survey and the outstanding work they deliver on TCG projects every day.