Awarded the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s QRADS Channel 3 IDIQ
Washington, DC — TCG, an award‐winning information technology solutions and advisory services provider, has been awarded the Securities and Exchange Commission’s (SEC) Qualitative Research and Analytical Data Support (QRADS) Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract for Database Maintenance and Support. TCG will support the SEC’s Division of Economic and Risk Analysis (DERA) under the $26.4 million multiple‐award contract.
Through QRADS Channel 3, TCG will provide database maintenance and development services that will support DERA’s objectives to:
- Provide enterprise analysis, analytical software, tools, dashboards, reports and
analytical data support to SEC customers;
- Increase the SEC’s capacity to provide quantitative reports and analytical
solutions based on methods and models developed by financial economists;
- Provide data services to enable quick turnaround of high‐quality datasets for
analytical purposes across the Commission;
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge‐base for key data sets;
- Develop and maintain technical and analytical documentation for tools such as the
- Consolidated Audit Trail (CAT) and the Office of Research and Data Services
Information Delivery System (OIDS), reports, and data sets;
- Increase enterprise support for text analytics; and
- Provide other analytical services to SEC customers as needed.
The first task orders are expected to be awarded by July 31, 2018, with a base year and four option years. This is TCG’s first contract with the SEC and the company is one of 14 contractors awarded this IDIQ. The company was selected by the SEC based on its significant experience helping government clients use technology to organize, maintain, and understand the vast amounts of data it has at its disposal, as well as the TCG team’s experience analyzing financial markets data most relevant to the SEC.
TCG aims to improve the world around us, in big and little ways, every day, for our staff, clients, and community. TCG provides the federal government with positively distinct IT and management advisory services in Agile development, Technology Business Management, federal shared services, budget formulation and execution, and health science analytics that help government programs and America succeed.