Just a reminder that there’s a Grants.gov Stakeholders Webcast today, open to one and all. Participation instructions are below.
Please join us for the Grants.gov Stakeholder Webcast on Wednesday, April 18, 2007, from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET. This meeting will be a webcast only and registration is NOT required.
Before April 18:
1. Go to <http://www.hud.gov/webcasts/index.cfm>.
2. Click on an archived webcast link to ensure your connection is working properly.
3. If you do not have the appropriate viewer, you will be redirected to a free download.
Note: If you require technical webcast assistance, call 202–708-6067 or check out the Help and Troubleshooting section on the HUD webcast webpage.
On April 18:
1. Go to <http://www.hud.gov/>.
2. Go to the bottom right hand corner of the page under the title “Now Playing.”
3. At 12:30 p.m. ET on April 18th, the Grants.gov Stakeholder Webcast will be visible.
4. Click on this link and you will be connected (Please note that this link for Grants.gov will not be available prior to April 18th at 12:30 p.m.).
The agenda for this meeting is as follows:
Grants Executive Board Chair
Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act (FFATA)
Spotlight on Federal Grant Agency: Dept. of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
Grants.gov Program Management Update
Government wide Forms Update
System Status and Technical Architecture
Update on Outreach Activities
Next Quarterly Webcast July 19, 2007