Partners consistently pleased with TCG’s performance as a federal government prime contractor
Washington, DC, March 9, 2009: TCG, a leading government technology strategy and IT advisor, announced today the results of its first annual survey of subcontractor satisfaction.
To ensure the company is performing at high levels for its partners, Daniel Turner, President of TCG, directed a survey of all of the company’s subcontractors. The survey had a 100% response rate, and the results show that the company’s management of subcontractors is regarded as exceptional. Key results include the following:
- When asked to rate TCG’s performance as a prime against other companies with whom they worked, 100% of respondents rated TCG at 8 or above (on a 1–10 scale, where 10 is the highest), with 40% providing a score of 10.
- 80% of TCG’s subcontractors said the company is doing an “excellent” job as a prime contractor, with a further 20% rating TCG as “good” in this regard.
- 100% of respondents are paid sufficiently promptly “always” or “often.”
- 100% of respondents rated TCG’s management of contractual matters at 8 or above, with 43% of those indicating a score of 10.
- 100% of subcontractors who raised concerns reported them as resolved.
- 100% of subcontractors said TCG is plugged in to their projects and reacts promptly to issues of team well-being.
- 100% of respondents felt the company listens to project team members and responds appropriately.
- 87% rated communications between themselves and TCG as “excellent”, with a further 13% reporting “good”.
“If we work well with our partners, who are highly skilled and among the top in their specialties, we will continue to grow through 2009 and beyond,” said Daniel Turner, President of TCG. “We have almost 20 subcontractors across our contracts, and we wanted to understand where we succeed and where we fail for them. This survey shows that, by a large margin, we’re succeeding across the board. We treat our partners as we ourselves wish to be treated. The growth of our business—over 20% in the last year alone—is testament to the effectiveness of this approach and the skill and dedication of our partners and staff.”
As Shahid Shah of Netspective Communications, one of TCG’s subcontractors, put it, “I’ve worked with many primes and never has any one of them asked our opinion of them. That already puts you ahead of the rest – the fact that you care enough to ask.”
TCG (Turner Consulting Group, www.tcg.com), a Washington, DC-based company, is a business process and IT advisory services company with a focus on grants management and scientific community support.
TCG helps government agencies use the power of the Internet and the Web to better interact with the public, and to generate internal cost savings and efficiencies. TCG projects have won awards for their groundbreaking achievements: TCG piloted the first inter-agency grants management system, and created the first inter-agency Web-based government system to receive secure information from the general public.
TCG was ranked by Inc. magazine as one of the fastest-growing privately held companies in the United States in 2007 and 2001. The firm has been on Washington Technology’s Fast 50. The company was SEI-assessed at Capability Maturity Model Integration Maturity Level 2 in April 2004, and aims to save US taxpayers $1 billion by 2016.
For more information, contact David G. Cassidy on 202–742-8471 or email@example.com, or see www.tcg.com.