Will provide analytical tool development under $7.4 million Securities and Exchange Commission’s QRADS Channel 2 IDIQ
Washington, DC – TCG, an award‐winning information technology solutions and advisory services provider, has been awarded the Securities and Exchange Commission’s (SEC) Qualitative Research and Analytical Data Support (QRADS) Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract for Analytical Tool Development. TCG will support the SEC’s Division of Economic and Risk Analysis (DERA) under the $7.4 million multiple‐award contract.
Through QRADS Channel 2, TCG will provide, develop, and implement analytical software tools to support SEC research and reporting, and Commission investigations and examinations. Under the scope of work, TCG will:
- Design applications based on SEC requirements;
- Develop software prototypes according to SEC specifications, incorporating SEC subject matter experts’ feedback into an iterative tool development effort;
- Perform system integration testing of applications and tools, ensuring that the software performs with other applications and data in the SEC development, stage, and production environments;
- Perform user acceptance testing with SEC subject matter experts to ensure that the tools developed meet the analytical requirements of the end‐users;
- Deliver the software / tools to production for incorporation in SEC’s production environments; and
- Maintain and enhance analytical tools.
The IDIQ has a base year and four option years, and is TCG’s second contract with the SEC. The company was selected by the SEC based on its significant experience helping government clients use iterative development technologies to develop tools that are capable of analyzing large amounts of financial data.
TCG aims to improve the world around us, in big and little ways, every day, for our staff, clients, and community. TCG provides the federal government with positively distinct IT and management advisory services in Agile development, Technology Business Management, federal shared services, budget formulation and execution, and health science analytics that help government programs and America succeed.